2015年2月1日星期日

How to Recover SD Card from Samsung Galaxy S4


Samsung Galaxy S4 SD card data trouble
“Hi, I just want to know do you guys have any suggestions to recover Samsung Galaxy S4 SD card? My Samsung Galaxy S4 SD card was attacked by vicious virus while connecting  it with my friends’ computer. She loves watching movies on her computer.
Yesterday, I went to my friend’s dorm to enjoy the weekend with her. I used her computer to transfer some photos out from my Samsung Galaxy S4 SD card and share those photos online. Later when I disconnected my phone, trying to using to send a message to my roommate, I found that I could not use some apps on my phone. I tried to open my SD card, but I could not get access to those data saved in my SD card. Later I used an anti-virus software to check my phone and got the answer that my Samsung Galaxy S4 SD card was attacked by unknown virus. I had to format the SD card for reusing it again. But the problem is how can I get my data back. I do need restore Samsung Galaxy S4 SD card and save important data back. Then if you know how to solve my trouble, please help me. Thank you.”
Overview
Virus attack is usually and always abominable and a troublesome case for most computer, mobile phone and other digital devices users. And it’s usually not easy for them to get lost data back from virus attacked devices. Thus the above mentioned problem of how recover Samsung Galaxy S4 SD card is obviously complicate to be settled. Now H-Data Recovery Master professional will provide a professional solution for users to deal with such a problem.
It’s capable to handle complex data troubles under different situation for anxious users who lost important data. It’s designed for all users around the world with no special requirements.
Download


How to Retrieve Samsung Galaxy S4 SD Card?
H-Data Recovery Master Professional enables ordinary users to solve data lost problems independently and there is no found data amount limitations. Before the recovery you need connect you Samsung Galaxy S4 SD card with your computer ,however you should remember to boot you mobile phone or take the SD card out , and use a card reader to connect the SD card with the computer. To perform the software and recover Samsung Galaxy S4 SD card on PC, all you need to do is to follow next steps:
Step 1. Start H-Data Recovery Master and select the recover modules you need. Then click "Next" button to move to the next step.

Step 2. Select the disk where you lost your data and click "Scan" button, the software will quickly and deeply scan the selected disk to find all your target files. If you lost your partition, select "Lost Disk Drives" and "Scan" to continue the recovery process.

Step 3. After scan, you can preview all the listed recoverable files one by one and select out those you want. Then, click "Recover" button to get them back once. Here you should save all the recovered files on another disk to avoid data overwriting.

“Hey, I just want to say thank you for your great suggestion. I followed your advice to try H-Data Recovery Master Professional and did use it to recover Samsung Galaxy S4 SD card. I got all my data back. It’s really a fantastic software.”
H-Data Recovery Master Professional is an excellent data recovery tool for helping users solve various data cases like how to restore lost partition data easily. You can test this software on your own by downloading the free demo version. In this way you can estimate the features of the software before making the actual purchase. This version will show you preview of the recoverable files. If you are pleased with the level of its recovery, you can go ahead and purchase the full version of this software. It provides 100% safe and secure circumstance for users to protect their data security.

没有评论:

发表评论